In the best case scenario:
- The CCDM collects biographical documents from applicant and supervisor (one week).
- The PD candidate's packet is sent to the College of Science & Technology and Research Accounting for financial review (one week).
- The PD candidate's packet is sent to the Postdoctoral Fellows Office for academic review (one week).
- The PD candidate signs and returns the PD offer letter (one week).
- For applicants needing visas: The PD candidate's packet is sent to the International Office in order for immigration paperwork to be processed (one week).
- The applicant receives the appropriate visa (two weeks).
I will need the following information from you as the supervisor:
- salary amount
- salary funding source(s). If salary is from more than one source, please provide breakdown of salary by dollar amount or by percentage. For example: $30,000 from FOAP xxxxxx-xxxxx and $25,500 from FOAP yyyyyy_yyyyy; or 20% of salary from FOAP xxxxxx-xxxxx and 80% salary from yyyyyy_yyyyy
- relocation costs, if any
- start and end date of appointment
- job description